Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
SBCA Canada Chapter/Chapitre Canadien de la SBCA
The SBCA Canada Chapter/Chapitre Canadien de la SBCA welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
We're proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- September 2020: ALSC Reports Another Non-ALS Lumber Grade Mark
- Stark Truss Expands Capacity of Franklin, KY Plant
- Reducing Lumber Reliance in a Volatile Market
- ICC Publishes Guide for Remote Jobsite Inspections
- Carpenter Contractors of America Purchased by Kodiak
- OR Fires Near Lumber Mill Force Evacuations
- Podcasts: How BFS-BMC Merger Will Change Housing
- CM Guides for Handling Reasonable Suspicion Drug Testing
- July Construction Hiring Suggests Continued Housing Surge
- Is the Current Economic Recovery Good for Housing?
- Tue, Sep 22 How to Attract, Hire & Retain Top Talent
- Tue, Sep 29 BCMC 2020: In-Person Event Officially Canceled
- Fri, Oct 02 SBCA Board Meeting
- Wed, Oct 14 SBCA of the Capital Area Golf Outing
- Tue, Oct 27 Improving Production Employee Retention through Culture Development
- Wed, Nov 18 SBCAMN Chapter Meeting